Invoice Factoring Services – Providing Reliable Cashflow To Small Businesses
Is your smaller business facing financial struggles? There are so many ways it can happen. For example:
- Your customers aren’t promptly paying their invoices. You rely on their income to keep the lights on, but they delay payment for weeks or months.
- Collections services are bleeding your budget. Hounding customers for payments can be expensive and time-consuming, reducing the value of those invoices.
- You’re facing cashflow shortfalls that are harming the business. You’re having difficulty paying employees, or keeping the power on, or buying the upgrades you need to provide services.
- You’ve experienced an emergency and need cash immediately to survive. A natural disaster like storm flooding can easily undo even well-balanced finances.
- Your business is too new to receive bank loans. Without a good credit rating, most banks hesitate to loan money to startups.
If any of these situations sound familiar, there is an alternative: Invoice factoring services from an invoice financing company.
What Is Invoice Factoring?
The concept is simple: If you have legitimate unpaid invoices, you can sell them to an invoice financing company for hard cash! The turnaround is fast, and you’ll usually receive 80% or more of their face value. There will be a small loss, but one which is easily justified by the speed with which you can receive payment. After the initial signup process, you can receive payment for your invoices in as little as 24 hours.
Invoice factoring is a particularly good solution for those having difficulty receiving bank loans because your credit is not a major determining factor.
Better yet, your customers will never know that you’re working with an invoice factoring company. They’ll remit payments to us, but we’re a “silent partner.” We handle all collections activities on your behalf, while you can focus entirely on your core business.
Invoice factoring is growing rapidly in popularity, and it’s easy to see why. With factoring, you get paid in a rapid and reliable manner. You’ll never again have to sit around waiting – or begging – for customers to pay, while you stress over how to make payroll.
Let Camel Financial Help
Camel Financial was one of the pioneers of invoice factoring and have been creating great outcomes for over thirty years. Contact us to learn more!