1. How much do you advance on Invoices?
Normally we advance 80% of the invoice. In situations where the customer has very strong credit appraisal and a good pay history we may advance more and if they have weak credit history it can be less.
2. What interest do you charge?
Our fees start at 1% a month. We charge on the average daily balance, and you pay only while the money is being used.
3. How long is the contract?
We don’t make our client commit to a long term contract, all we ask is for 30 days notice without penalty when you would like to end your line of credit.
4. How does the customer bank?
You can bank with whomever you chose and we will deposit your advances into your account via ACH, wire or old fashion deposit.
5. Do you have to be in first position on the UCC1 agreement?
6. How much do you loan?
We make loans as small as $10,000 up to $500,000 and can be revolving on a monthly basis.
7. Do you have to have a high credit score to qualify for a loan?
No, we understand that we are accepting loans that banks will not. We are more concerned with the credit worthiness of your clients.
8. Do you make other loans than AR?
Yes we do. But we prefer to have your AR business along with additional loans like inventory, PO, or equipment financing.
9. Do you require additional collateral?
Sometimes we require additional collateral such as real estate or equipment depending on the size and loan.
10. Do you finance concentration accounts?
Only if it is credit worthy.
11. Do you have additional fees?
Aside from the interest rate, we charge a small set-up fee to offset the cost of credit checks, etc.
12. Why would a bankable customer stay with you?
Our company prides itself on being flexible, supplying back office service, and being attentive to our clients’ needs. We offer unparalleled support and often times our customers are not interested in upgrading their reports/bookkeeping as required by banks.
13. How long have you been in business?
For over 30 years, but between all the employees of Camel we have a collective experience of over 100 years.
14. Do you finance Government Receivables?
We try not to, but we will in certain instances.
15. Do you work with brokers?